Week 18-24 October is going to be a rebound & recovery week after we (yes, all of us) spent the week only focused on classes and otherwise in bed sick. The only web work done was for the disambiguation page, and that was a little fuzzy-focused and needs some review.
So with that in mind, here is the agenda for the Workrooms at Tchad for the week of 18-24 October. We are recharged, though the list may be a bit rehashed:
- A number of new posts to the classes page, including part 2 of 3: Buying a Sewing Machine.
- Finalizing the Winter, Spring, and Fall 2011 session schedules, announcements for schedule changes.
- General cleanup.
- Two fittings Friday morning.
- Finalize the links for these blogs and get the website a little more functional.
- Drapery for the workroom’s offices.
- About 1,000 emails (actually 322 as of right now, but after you pass 60, it all seems like 1,000)
Workroom Schedule for the week:
- Monday: 3-6 p.m,, classes 6-9 p.m.
- Tuesday: 12-3 p.m., classes 3-9 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12-6 p.m., classes 6-9 p.m.
- Thursday: 2-6 p.m., classes 6-9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 12 noon, classes 12-6 p.m.
- Sunday: Classes 12-6 p.m.