Classes are out this week for the holiday, so we will be tearing the workrooms apart and setting things for the Winter session.
- Clean up any residual email from the past two months.
- Clean both workrooms top to bottom. Magic erasers, anyone?
- Finish the floors and details in the offices and kitchenette.
- Paint floors that have been damaged from various installations.
- Build wall shelving for student machines.
- Sort for Craigslist, Ebay, and thriftstore. Getting rid of a lot of stuff.
- Planning on 4 blog posts a day for the next week.
- A few furniture projects, including a set of Louis XVI-style mid-century interpretations and a set of bedside deco bookshelves.
- Whatever else we can pack into the next five days
We will be at the workrooms 24/7 for the next few days to get everything done, so let us know what you need and we will try to get you situated. As always, texts are best – we are doing a bit of metalwork and the grinding/welding makes it too loud for us to hear the phone.