We have been busy with photo-shoots, web design, and the general hurry that goes along with the final three weeks of classes, so there hasn’t been an update since Hallowe’en week.
On the agenda for the next week:
- Developing content of design blog.
- Final entry in the “Buying a Machine” series.
- General workroom cleanup and closet organizing.
- Lots of final project pictures from Fall 2010, including the long-awaited-for Vogue #2903.
- Reining in the make-ups from Fall 2010.
- Tchad should have his personal blogs coded and live for the tchad.me site.
- This will be the first time in maybe four years we are going to advertise the classes through Facebook and Craigslist, so there are ads to develop.
- Final 2010-2011 redesign of the tchad.biz site and sub-sites.
- Continuing registration for the Winter 2011 session that starts in January!
- General emails and class correspondence.
And that is it – as always, let us know if there are things you would like to see, or if there are corrections that need to be made.
We are looking for anyone who would like to blog about their experiences with sewing at Tchad, or general blog articles, so please keep us in mind if you would like to write something. We would be happy to consider a broad range of topics and styles.
Workroom Schedule (outside of classes):
- 12 November: 2-6 p.m., 9-11:30 p.m.
- 13 November: 9-11:45 a.m.
- 14 November: 9-11:45 a.m.
- 15 November: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 16 November: 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- 17 November: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 18 November: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 19 November: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- 20 November: 9-11:45 a.m.
- 21 November: 9-11:45 a.m.