We will be spending the two weeks leading up to the Fall 2011 class session prepping the workroom and getting things together for the up-coming ten-week session.
On the agenda for the week:
- Getting the rest of the estate settled.
- Getting the workroom set up for classes.
- We have started a new blog called Rural Pursuits to cull information about rural living. Stay tuned.
- We will be working on the class schedule for the next two quarters (Winter and Spring 2012).
- Email and general blog & Web stuff.
- Tchad will be developing more with his personal blog and should be able to introduce the Wrought blog by the end of September.
- There is a short video instructional series that we have been invited to work on. It is a series that gives short creative video tips to working business women. We will be able to tell you more about that in the coming weeks.
We will be putting our clothing business on hold for the next few months, so will not be taking consults or orders until at the very earliest late Spring 2012. This is going to delay the roll out of the design blog, but we want it to be right, not just published.
So it is a fairly straightforward couple of weeks for us up here at Tchad. Stay tuned for more.
In the meantime, you can always email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
or you can text us at: 773.680.5914.
This should be an exciting Fall and Winter! Let’s see what we can make happen!