Some of our projects at the workroom the week of 11-17 October:
- Our email inbox has become a mess. If you expect an email, look for it by 3 p.m. Tuesday the 12th.
- We should have the Design blog built out.
- The tchad.biz site will be updated with new links and filled out with some images.
- There are about five posts to write across the blogs:
- Sewing machines you should never buy.
- Sewing machines that are a great value.
- Reviewing the “Pattern Magic” book’s new English edition.
- How to build an ironing table from a large 4×8 foot piece of plywood
- Toward the end of the week, we will be at the fabric store to buy white fabric for the workroom’s office drapery.
- What seems like thousands of little business details – CPAs, attorneys, &c.
- Fittings Friday morning for two of the Berlin series (this is VERY exciting).
- Rescheduling and updating the class schedules for Winter & Spring 2011.
So that is what HAS to get done. If we can squeeze in a few hours to finish cleaning out the closet and install a new communications system in the workroom, well, great.