A lot going on this week:
- Spring session ends this week
- General cleaning and straightening
- Classes blog back up and running
- Summer registrations for classes open to the general public on 27 May
- All sewing machines serviced for the next session
- We are going to be rehabbing the gallery for a film shoot. Alec, one of our former students is going to be shooting a short and we have to temporarily change the configuration of the room for Sartre’s No Exit. Luckily it will just take a little work to seal up the windows and doors. We shoot on 3&4 June.
- The mulch order is coming in – about 21 cubic yards of wood mulch from Expedition Log Homes. Our goal over Thursday and Friday is to have the berm on the front of the property set and ready by Saturday morning.
- Geno is coming out to the farm on Thursday. We’ll probably use our time with him to show him how to mulch and plant the remaining trees from last week. He is getting really good at driving the tractor, so he will be our intra-farm transport and delivery for the afternoon.
- Nicole and Alia are going to be working with the horses – grooming and round-pen. Both of them are feeling much more confident; it is great to see them progress so far.
General Tchad® stuff:
- All blogs back online and ready to go
- About ten thousand emails about Summer classes
And that’s it! Go! Gogogo!